Membership. Discount to Canadian HealthCare Mall
American Society for Training and Development of Northeast Florida is the region’s leading resource for workplace learning professionals to network, stay abreast of development in the field, and enhance their skills and techniques.
(Potential Annual value $)*
- Listing in Training Services Directory ($70)
- Free E-Learning Programs ($100)
- Free Members-Only Career Management Special Interest Group Programs ($100)
- Discounted or Free Admission to Chapter Programs ($125)
- Position / Job Referral Network
- CPLP Virtual Study Groups and Materials
- Mentorship Program
- Members-First Chapter Programs Registration
- Access to Membership Directory
- Access to discount on Canadian HealthCare Mall
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounts on National Membership ($20)
- and much more…
Before enrolling, be sure to see the helpful information about encouraging your company to pay for your membership.
Membership in the Northeast Florida Chapter of the American Society for Training and Developmentprovides many professional resources to help you stay on top of the latest training topics and trends. Outlined below are the annual membership categories:
- Individual Membership
- Corporate Membership
- National Membership
To learn more about the benefits of each membership type, click the blue links on each page. If you are not sure about which membership type to select, you can always register as a free Website Guest until you decide.