Are you a chapter member who….
- has had your employment impacted and wants to continue in the Training and Development field?
- is transitioning into the Training and Development field?
- is already in the Training and Development field and wants to enter a different aspect of the T&D field?
- seeks to manage your career internally and externally of your organization?
Are you committed to moving forward with your own professional growth and career development in 2013? Interested in moving your career in a new direction in 2013?
“The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want. If they can’t find them, then they make them.” George Bernard Shaw
Please join us for an interactive dialogue to discuss meaningful and engaging program ideas for 2013 and to identify potential local subject matter experts for our programs. We will review ideas gathered from ASTD members in 2012 and discuss ways to keep our programs fresh, current, and relevant. Also, we will be raffling off a hot, new business book! Light refreshments will be provided.
- Plan meaningful and engaging Career Management programs for 2013
- Connect with other members to enhance your career
Facilitators for the evening:
- Lynn Higgison, 2013, VP of Career Management SIG
- Marilyn Feldstein, 2012, VP of Career Management SIG
ASTD Competency Model:
The Areas of Expertise, as defined by the ASTD Competency Model, include nine critical factors needed to be a successful workplace learning professional. This month s CM-SIG program supports two of the Areas of Expertise entitled “Career Planning & Talent Management and Improving Human Performance”
Date of the Event:
Thursday, November 29, 2012
6:00 to 6:15 p.m. Networking
6:15 to 7:30 p.m. Interactive dialogue and 2013 planning session
Fees & Requirements:
No cost, but must be a member of NE Florida ASTD chapter to attend
The University of Phoenix
4500 Salisbury Road, 32216
(Please check the sign by the elevator for room location)
Contact for More Information:
Lynn Higgison: 904-244-9161
Marilyn Feldstein: 904-443-0059
The Northeast Florida ASTD chapter strives to make all of our programs accessible to people with disabilities or special needs as defined under the ADA. If you require special assistance or accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least two weeks prior the planned program so that we may discuss your specific needs.