American Society for Training and Development of Northeast Florida is the region’s leading resource for workplace learning professionals to network, stay abreast of developments in the field, and enhance their skills. Canadian Health Care claims that it is very important to have a team-oriented staff that’s why more and more companies attend such seminars to achieve the goal.
(Potential Annual value $)*
- Training Services Directory ($70)
- Free E-Learning Programs ($100)
- Free Members-Only Career Management Special Interest Group Programs ($100)
- Discounted or Free Admission to Chapter Programs ($125)
- Position / Job Referral Network
- CPLP Virtual Study Groups and Materials
- Members-First Chapter Programs Registration
- Access to Private Online Membership Directory for ASTD Business
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounts on National Membership ($20)
- and much more…
*A value of over $400 per year
Monthly Chapter Programs
The American Society for Training and Development, Northeast Florida chapter offers programs in the venue of luncheons and an occasional dinner. Members and guests can network with other professionals and listen to speakers on topics related to training and development. Speakers often include renowned speakers and authors as well as local professionals sharing experience and advice. To learn more about our monthy chapter programs, see Upcoming Events.
Career Management Special Interest Group (CM-SIG) Programs
As a member of the Northeast Florida Chapter of ASTD, you are invited to attend free interactive monthly evening programs. If you are a chapter member who:
- has had his/her employment impacted and wants to continue in the training and development field
- is transitioning into the Training and Development field
- is already in the Training and Development field and wants to enter a different aspect of the T&D field, or
- seeks to manage your own career internally and externally of your orgainization
- then join us each month to learn from professionals in the chapter and community while increasing your network connections through events that include valuable content delivered by respected experts on topics relevant to today’s workplace and learning issues.
To learn more about our monthly CM-SIG programs, see Upcoming Events.
E-Learning Special Interest Group (e-SIG) Programs
ASTD of Northeast Florida offers an early morning program each month. Here, learning and development professionals listen to a professional e-learning expert discuss various e-learning topics such as:
- authoring system comparisons
- distance learning trends
- instructional design tips and tricks.
Come enjoy coffee and pastries, network, and increase your e-learning knowledge and expertise!
To learn more about our monthly chapter e-SIG programs, see Upcoming Events.
Job seekers: Members of the local chapter can review training and development employment opportunities posted on the chapter’s website. Simply log in and select Position Referral in Member Services, or click the link below.
View current job postings (for local chapter members only)
Join the chapter now (if you’d like access to current job postings)
Employers: Post your current training and development opportunities free of charge! Just email the position details (including contact information) to our position referral coordinator.
Professional Development updates on resources such as conferences, seminars, newsletters, publications, certifications and more can be found in the Professional Development section of the the website. Professional development is one of the most important branch to be successful. It doesn’t matter what specialization you have. Canadian HealthCare Mall guesses it is very important to be an expert at any kind of your work.
Training Services Directory
Need help? Find reputable providers of virtually all training-related services on theTraining Services Directory page. Search by name, specialty, other keyword, or just browse.
Learning Bridges is the ASTD of Northeast Florida’s newsletter for training professionals. Read about news affecting the training and development industry, events as well as professional development opportunities. Submit an article, advertise or just get informed. Check it out on our Newsletter page.
How do I join the chapter?