- local and national news affecting the training and development industry;
- local events such as popular speakers and e-Learning Special Interest Groups (eSIG); and
- professional development opportunities and certifications.
Submit a news article
Have a newsworthy article or event you would like to share? Send it to the editor with the subject line, “newsletter article.” Read our editorial policy on submitted articles.
Advertise in Learning Bridges
You can advertise your products and services with a text or banner ad. For information about deadlines and payment methods contact the VP of Sponsorship. To learn more about banner ads, view Sponsorship.
Do you have a milestone to share such as a new promotion, new certification or diploma, recognition from a professional organization, finally get that book published? If so, send it to the editor, with the subject line, “member milestone.” We may put it in our next issue of Learning Bridges.
Interested in working on the newsletter?
- Have an article or tidbit you’d like to submit?
- Want to interview fellow ASTD members?
- Have ideas to enhance the newsletter?
- Know how to use Microsoft Publisher?
Send an email to the editor to learn how you can help!